Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
1. What does my child need to bring each day?
- Football Boots
- Shin Pads
- Water Bottle
- Rain Jacket
- Snack for morning tea
- Warm clothing - Gloves, Beanie
2. What happens if it’s raining?
Unless the weather is extremely bad, the programme will run as normal. If the programme has to be cancelled you will be refunded your money.
3. Can I drop my child off early?
With a start time of 10:00am, we ask that no players arrive before 9:45am. Because of health and safety and insurance matters, this is the earliest we can have players arriving.
4. Can I just turn up if I haven’t registered?
Yes. You and your child's contact details will be collected when you arrive. Payment can be made with assistance from the coach and volunteer parents on site.
5. Can I stay around and watch the programme?
Yes. As long as you keep to a safe distance away from the playing field. If a parent/guardian attempts to coach or shout instructions at a player during the programme, we will have to ask them to leave.
6. Can beginner players attend?
Yes. This is a community programme that is open to all players, boys and girls of all levels. This is a great environment to start playing football as it is all about fun and games.
7. What happens if I am late collecting my child?
If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please notify one of the coaches by email or phone. At least one coach will wait with your child until you have arrived unless instructed otherwise from you.
Waiheke Island, Auckland 1971 | email@example.com